Suspicious fire caused by medical marijuana cardholder ‘open blasting’ for … – The Jackson Citizen Patriot

The Jackson Citizen Patriot Suspicious fire caused by medical marijuana cardholder 'open blasting' for … The Jackson Citizen Patriot The man suffered burns to his hands and face after a fire broke out in the upstairs bedroom of his home at 4600 E. Michigan Avenue, Blackman-Leoni Public Safety Deputy Director Jon Johnston said. The man lived in the home with his parents and was

Uncategorized

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *